Hi! I am Irina, the girl behind Holiday on my Mind. I chose this name because I am ALWAYS thinking of my next holiday. I a person of contrast. I am SUCH a dreamer and in the same time very realistic (which is why I find it so damn hard to make decisions).
I am Romanian but I moved to England 4 years ago. Shortly after I moved to Canterbury I made friends from all over the world and became interested in knowing everything about cultures which were so different from mine. The more I learned about foreign cultures the more I wanted to go to those places and I think that’s how my passion for travelling started.
I graduated in September 2016 but I still live in England. Travel is not my full time job (YET). I work two jobs but I make sure to set aside time and money to travel which is why this is how my plans for the next few months look like:
- I am going to Romania for a week at Easter
- I am coming back to the UK
- On the 1st of June I will fly to Chicago to see my boyfriend (yes, we do the long distance thing, we have been together for 3 years now).
- We are going to go together to LOS ANGELES for a week and then I will come back to England
- I will then fly to Romania
- And then go to Spain for two weeks with my family.
I am pretty excited!
My pink carry on became my best friend. I live to be happy and to pursue my dreams and I hope that through my blog posts I will inspire you to do the same.